DOMA is committed to protecting your privacy. The following privacy statement allows you to take cognizance of how your personal data is processed when registering on the domaracing.fr website, its use and any contact with DOMA.
What personal information is collected by DOMA?
DOMA collects personal information that you provide to us directly, or through the use of our website, for example:
• The information provided during your registration, such as your name, surname, company, address, date of birth, e-mail and phone numbers.
• Transaction, billing and delivery information, if you made a purchase from us.
• The history of your interactions via our website, for example when you send us an e-mail from the website.
• We may also record certain details about your use of our website, such as the website from which you are coming, the one you are visiting, your device's unique identifier, your IP addresses, your system the advertisements you click, the products you are looking for, the products you buy, and the information you download. The marketing emails we send you may also automatically detect whether you have received or opened the email, or clicked on a link in our marketing content. We use this information for our own performance measures, but also to provide you with advertisements and personalized promotional messages.
How does DOMA use my personal information?
Depending on your use of the domaracing.fr website, your interactions with us and the authorizations you grant to us, we will use your personal information for the following purposes:
• Prepare your orders and / or provide you with the services you have requested.
• Keep your account on our website.
• Manage and respond to all inquiries and complaints related to our customer service team.
• Customize the site domaracing.fr for you and show you the content we think is most interesting to you, based on your account information, your purchase history and your browsing activity.
• Improve and update the website domaracing.fr, and monitor its use.
• For market research, for example, we may contact you to ask for your opinion on our products and services.
• You send promotional messages and show you targeted advertising, provided you have your permission or we are authorized.
• For security reasons, to investigate fraud and, if necessary, to protect ourselves and others.
• comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
We rely on the following legal bases, depending on the RGPD Data Protection Act, to process your personal information:
• Because data processing is necessary to conclude a contract or take action before establishing a contract (for example, when you have made a purchase from us, we use your personal data to process the payment and execute your order) .
• Because it is in the legitimate interest of DOMA and your company when you submit orders on behalf of your company.
• Because we have received your approval (for example, when you contacted us for a request, when you added optional information to your user profile, or if you agreed to receive promotional offers from us).
• Because it is in the legitimate interest of DOMA, as an online retailer, to maintain and promote its services. We are constantly seeking to better understand our customers in order to offer them the best products and the best customer experience. We use the information about you to personalize your overview of the DOMA site, to make it more interesting and relevant to the products and offers displayed.
Who does DOMA share my personal information with?
DOMA must share information with selected third parties to carry out its activity:
• Service Providers: We provide information to our service providers acting on our behalf (for example, companies that provide digital marketing services such as product recommendations, statistical analysis, business and operational studies, website optimization), as well as third parties involved in the delivery chain (eg freight forwarders, delivery companies and transport companies).
• Government authorities: when your order must be delivered outside of France, we may have to share information